Thursday, January 7, 2010

My New Year Resolutions

2009 has just come and gone in the blink of an eye. As the saw goes, ‘time and tide wait for no man’. Well, it’s now time to usher in the year 2010 and wish for better things to come. I am looking forward to this New Year albeit I am sitting the Lower Secondary School National Examination or locally referred to as PMR exam somewhere in October. There are a couple of things I would want or like to do this year and below are my New Year resolutions.

Firstly, this is a rather important year for me as I have to sit for this national exam. I hope to be more disciplined where my studies are concerned and do my revision consistently as early as possible to avoid burning the midnight oil at the very last minute or just before my exams. I also hope to have good time management and have a balanced lifestyle between my studies, exercise and leisure.

Furthermore, this year I will be taking part in an inter-church badminton competition next month. This will be a new experience for me and I hope I can gauge how good my game is. I hope to take part in at least one more competition this year and also to improve my overall game by working on some skills.

Moreover, I want to complete reading some books which I have bought but have not started reading as yet. Besides, I also want to serve more in my church and give more of my time to my church activities this year.

These are all my New Year resolutions and I hope to accomplish at least ninety percent of the things I have set out to achieve.


I will update my blog on my US trip in a few days time. Sorry for not posting it earlier because I have had connection problems for the past few weeks.

No comments: